Monday, January 18, 2016

What's happening @thecornerfarmhouse



Hey everyone! It has been a little bit longer than I expected, BUT I'm only going to be posting on here Mondays & Thursdays from now on. I am going to try to post daily to IG @thecornerfarmhouse, if you would like to follow along there.  This weekend was a great weekend, but EXHAUSTING! As far as dining room progress goes... "What dining room progress?" would be a more accurate term. We did get some barn wood shelves hung, which you can view on IG.  I can finally show some of my mason jars! We also got stocked up on some small things for the shop. We are undecided on an opening date yet, but will keep everyone posted as we continue to stock inventory! Speaking of inventory... I may or may not have pulled a chair out of my poor unsuspecting neighbor's garbage a while ago that I'm finally getting around to working on. I did wait until dark so at least they didn't confirm their suspicions that a crazy lady lives next-door. Tyler spent his time watching me drag said garbage chair across the road  shaking his head, while I was defending the crazy by insisting "BUT IT HAS GOOD BONES"! It really does have good bones though guys. You will see, hopefully by Thursday's post! Also on Thursday's post will be the window collage wall I'm working on in the dining room..  In other big news we scored our first big project! We will be redoing an entire kitchen cabinet set for a client. I am beyond excited and definitely will be sharing the project! Thanks for reading and following!


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment