Monday, January 11, 2016

diy mason jar sign

Back again! So far, so good, right? Today was a little less productive than I anticipated. I did choose a gray paint color for the dining room, Useful Gray by HGTV. I think it goes well with our pallet accent wall, don't worry I will be posting a complete picture at some point. I also found time in between vacuuming up Cheeto crumbs and cooking chicken nuggets (healthy, I know) to do a small DIY project. We will call this project "TRUE LIFE: I have a minor addition to Ball mason jars"... okay it's a large problem and my house is busting at the seams. In my defense, my family officially supports this problem and they were the culprits in this situation. My brother dropped  off a big heapin' box of antique medicine bottles, soda bottles and you guessed it... mason jars! When I have had more junk in my bath tub than people, I can say it was a successful weekend. For this project, I used some scrap wood we had laying around, black acrylic paint, white Martha Stewart chalk paint and my personal design from my Silhouette Cameo. I may go back and add a few more details, but this is the result as of now! I love it. Excuse the fact that I am lacking in the picture taking department.





















No comments:

Post a Comment