Sunday, January 10, 2016

my story

Where to start? My name is Olivia. I am a mommy to two blonde-haired, blue-eyed cuties! I am a lover of all things junk, coffee and Johnny Cash addict, I like to decorate and paint.. literally everything and if eating pizza is wrong, I don't want to be right. I am engaged (insert sappy story of your choice here) (really I hold him against his will & force him to help with renovations and dirty jobs). We moved to our corner farmhouse over 3 years ago and are just now getting ready to start in on the projects we have envisioned since day one. I know, slackers! We have in the mean time, had two wonderful kids and I have recently changed my career to stay at home mom / want to be interior designer/ furniture flipper/ pizza aficionado. All the credit in the world to the moms that can rock it all, you may come over anytime! I am brand spankin' new to this blog business so bare with me as I stumble through these first couple of posts. I hope to inspire people as I post about our journey to bringing this farmhouse back to life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia, I just found you through IG (I'm @jodiesdesignlife So I thought I would come say HI. I love the chance to get to know people better so I loved reading your intro above. I love it that you are not afraid to be REAL! And I'm super impressed with how brave you are just to start! I've thought about a blog before but never pulled the trigger! And...there is no one in the world who loves pizza more than me! Except maybe you! So it's super nice to meet you! Good luck and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with your blog. Keep posting on IG please because that is where I get most of my updates! xoxo Jodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,Jodie! Thank you so much for commenting! It means a lot, I honestly figured no one would read this! I am so flattered that you took the time to! Every thing you post is gorgeous and I'm excited to get to know you as well. I will be posting to IG daily and on here Mondays and Thursdays! It's always nice to meet someone who shares my first passion.. PIZZA! Again, thank you for following along!!

      Olivia

      Delete